Visual Guard allows you to modify the existing user accounts.
Note: You will be allowed to modify the details only if you have been assigned the privilege. Refer special roles section for more details on privilege.
Follow the steps below to modify a Visual Guard User Account:
- Login to the Repository under which user account(s) is to be modified.
- Click on Users menu under the repository. List of all user accounts that have been created under the selected repository will be displayed as shown below:
- Select the Users by clicking on the username (A).
- You can also select the user by filtering the list of users using the filter option. Click here to know more about filter option.
- The details will be displayed in User Details tab as shown below.
- Following options will be available to you