Membership Access Level
The Membership Access Level indicates the level of access granted in an application to a particular user.
To modify the membership access level, follow the steps below:
- Select the Application name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The application details of the selected application will be displayed as shown below.
- Select the Membership Access Level from the Right Navigation Panel (A),”v” will be displayed.
- Click “v” a dropdown list will appear.
- Select any one of the option from the dropdown list.
|No Access||No one can change the security of this application with VG membership API|
|AddMembersonly||On selecting this option, the users can change the security of this application.|
Using VG membership API, they can only add users and grant them the default role in this application
|ReadAllMembersOnly||On selecting this option, the security of this application can be changed by users with the role “CanReadmembership ”.|
They can use VG membership API to read users and roles.