View / Edit Granted User list
To view and edit the list of users that have been assigned to the selected shared role follow the steps below:
- Select the Shared Roles then click on the Shared Role name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The details of the selected shared role will be displayed in Role tab (A) as shown below.
- Select the Granted Users Tab (B).
- The list of all users to whom the role has been currently assigned will be displayed in a form of Grid (C).
- Using above screen, you can only view the list of the users assigned to the Shared Role.
- You can click on the name of the user to Modify the User Details. You will not be able to Modify the “Roles” of the user from this “Edit User Details” Screen.
Grant Role to Users
When you select option “Grant role to users” you are provided with a screen to select users to whom the role is to be assigned.
- Once the users are successfully assigned to the Group, below message will appear
Revoke Role from Users
As soon as the user is selected, “Revoke role from users” will be activated.
Note : Using the above screen, you can only revoke the roles assigned to the user. The user can be assigned the roles using User module.