Creating a Permission folder
New Folder option allows you to add a new folder.
To add a new folder, follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application name > Permissions from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The detail of the permission under the repository will be displayed.
- You can access the New Folder menu using any of the following options:
- Right click on the permission folder and select the New Folder menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Once a new folder is created you can group permissions under the new folder.
- You can either create a new permission or drag or drop existing permission in the folder.
- In case you drag and drop permission from some existing folder it will be removed from existing folder and replaced in the new folder.