Creating Application Roles
Visual Guard allows you to create new role for restricting user or allowing them access.
Note: You will be allowed to create the permissions only if you have been assigned the privilege. Refer special roles section for more details on privilege
- You can assign a Permission Set directly to a role by drag & and drop
- You can directly revoke a Permission Set by selecting it and pressing the delete key
Follow the steps below to create a role:
- Login to the Repository and select the Application name under which the permission(s) is to be created.
- Access the New Role option using one of the options below:
- Click on the Application > Roles.
- Click on the and select Add Role from the popup menu (B).
- As the new role is created, it will be in editable mode for renaming. You can rename the new role.
- The renamed role will be displayed as shown below: