Windows User or Group
Visual Guard supports Windows authentication. If you use the Windows authentication mechanism, passwords are created, stored, and administrated in Active Directory.
Visual Guard enables to search for a user in Active Directory. When the user is found, Visual Guard stores his security identifier (SID) in the repository.
You can restrict the access to Visual Guard or any other application integrated with it using Roles and Permissions. Click here for more information on Roles.
Visual Guard allows you to perform following actions:
- Creating Window User Account
- Modifying Window User Account
- Grant Roles to multiple users
- Grant Groups to multiple users
- Deleting Window User Account