Visual Guard allows you to deploy an application by exporting data in a configuration file.
To deploy an application, follow the steps below:
- Open the Repository Deployment Wizard screen. Click here (missing link) for more information.
- Click “Next >” to proceed.
- Select Deploy in an existing repository > Deploy an application option from the wizard.
- List of all applications integrated with the repository will be listed.
- Select any one of the application from the list (A) and click “Next >” to continue.
- The below screen will be displayed.
- Click “Finish” to complete the deployment wizard.
- On clicking “Finish” , the deployed application will be within the Repository you selected.