Visual Guard User
Visual Guard has its own membership provider to manage user accounts and passwords.
The credentials are stored in the Visual Guard repository.
You can restrict the access to Visual Guard or any other application integrated with it using Roles and Permissions. Click here for more information on Roles.
Visual Guard allows you to perform following actions
- Creating Visual Guard User Account
- Modifying Visual Guard User Account
- Lock/Unlock single or multiple users
- Approve/Unapprove single or multiple users
- Grant Roles to multiple users
- Grant Groups to multiple user
- Deleting Visual Guard User Account
- Filter and Select User