Visual Guard allows you to delete user accounts.
Follow the steps below to delete a user account.
- Select a Repository > Users from the Left Navigation Panel. All the users will be displayed in the Grid in Right Panel.
- Select the user by clicking on the Check Box placed besides the Name of the User (A).
- You can also select the user by filtering the list of users using the filter option. Click here to know more about filter option.
- Grid (B) displays the list of selected users. This grid (B) will not be visible initially. For this you need to click on “Show Selected Users” option.
- The grid can be hidden by clicking on “Hide Selected Users” option. This option will be visible only if selected users grid is displayed on the page.
- Click on “Remove” to remove the selected User(s).
- You will be asked for confirmation before the user is removed from the repository.
- Click “Yes” to delete the user or click “No” to cancel the deletion.
- The user account will be removed from the list of users.
- Currently Logged in user cannot be deleted.
- If multiple users are selected, then they all will be deleted.
Leave a Comment