The Anonymous Role displays whether an anonymous role is being used for the application. If your application requires an authentication this field must set to the value “None”.
Note: If multiple roles exist in the list, you have to select an appropriate role that will be used for anonymous session.
To modify the Anonymous Role follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The details of the selected application will be displayed as shown below:
- Click on the Anonymous Role option on the Right Navigation Panel (A), v will be displayed.
- Click v , a dropdown list will appear as shown below.
- Select the v option if you want to allow an anonymous session for the application or uncheck if do not want an anonymous session.
- A message will be displayed stating the change in the settings.
- Select “ok” to continue.
- To use the changes in the application, you need to regenerate the configuration files of the applications. Click here to know about generating Visual Guard configuration files.
- The changed value will be saved and displayed as shown below.