Visual Guard allows you to rename the permission set.
To rename the permission set, follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application name > Permissions Set> Permission Set name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The details of the selected permission set will be displayed.
- You can access the Rename menu using one of the following options:
- Right click on the permission set name and select the Rename menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the permission set name from the Left Navigation Panel and select Rename menu from the Action menu (B).
- Select the permission set name from the Right Navigation Panel (C).
- Enter the permission set name. The permission set name should be unique.
- Once you update the name, the updated details will be displayed as shown below.