Directly to another Repository
Visual Guard allows you directly deploy repository into another repository.
To deploy the repository directly into another repository, follow the steps below:
- Open the Repository Deployment Wizard screen. Click here (missing link) for more information.
- Select the Deploy in an existing repository option (A).
- The highlighted section (B) will be enabled.
- Select any one of the repository from the section (B) in which you want to deploy the repository.
- Click “Next >” to proceed.
- A Repository Deployment Wizard message will be displayed as shown below.
Click “YES” to login into the repository.
Please Note: You can login into the repository only if you have the rights of master administrator.
Once you click “Yes” the login screen will be displayed as shown below.
- Enter the username and password and click “OK” to proceed or click “Cancel” to cancel the login.
- Click “Yes” to proceed to the next step.
- Visual Guard provides you with following deployment option. Select any one of the options from the above screen: (missing links)
- Deploy an application into repository
- Deploy the repository into another repository
- Deploy parameters of the repository
Leave a Comment