A Permission Set stores the set of rules to access a particular application.
Note: You will only be allowed to create the permission set if you have been assigned the privilege.
Refer special roles (missing links) section for more details on privileges.
Follow the steps below to create a Permission Set:
- Login to the Repository and select the Application name under which permission set is to be created.
- Access the New Permission Set using one of the options below:
- Right click on the Repository > Application> Permission Set from the Left Navigation Panel and select the New Permission Set menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Right click on the Repository > Application (B) and select the New Permission Set menu.
- Select the Repository > Application> Permission Set from the Left Navigation Panel and select New Permission Set menu from the Action menu (C ).
- The new permission set will be created under the Permission sets folder as shown below:
- Once the new permission set is created you can rename it (A). For example Special Permission Set.
- The renamed permission set will be displayed as shown below:
See Also: (missing links)
- Grant Permission List
- Grant permission Set List