Visual Guard allows you to remove the created property/ script/ powerbuilder action.
Please Note: The powerbuilder action for permission will be available only if you select PowerBuilder Application.
To remove the property/ script action, follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application > Permission > Permission name > Property/Script/Powerbuilder Action from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The details of the selected action will be displayed.
- Access the Remove menu using any of the following options:
- Right click on the property/ script/ powerbuilder action and select the Remove menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the property/ script/ powerbuilder action from the Left Navigation Panel and select Remove menu from the Action menu (B).
- Select the property/script/powerbuilder action and press Delete key.
- A Delete Confirmation screen will be displayed.
- Click “Yes” to continue the deletion or click “No” to cancel the deletion.
- The property / script / powerbuilder action will be removed from the list of permissions highlighted below.