Visual Guard allows you to edit any User Profile Attribute.
Note: However you will be not be able to edit the inbuilt User Profile Attributes of the system.
Follow the steps below to edit a User Profile Attribute:
- Login to the Repository.
- From the Settings item, select the User Profile Attribute Details as shown in the below screen.
Note: Default user profile attributes like first name, last name cannot be edited or deleted.
- In the above screen, click on the icon of the User Profile Attribute which you want to edit.
- The User Profile Attribute form will be displayed in Edit mode as shown below.
- As shown in the above screen, you will not be able to edit the following fields:
- Attribute Name
- Data Type
- VG Attribute Information Type
- You will not be allowed to decrease the value of Max Length of the Attribute configured earlier.
See Also : missing links
- Add New Profile Attribute
- Mapping the Profile Attributes
- Sort Profile Attributes
- Delete Profile Attributes