Visual Guard allows you to rename the roles.
To rename the role, follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application name > Roles > Role name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The detail of the selected role will be displayed.
- Access the Rename menu using any of the following options:
- Right click on the role name and select the Rename menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the role name from the Left Navigation Panel and select the Rename menu from the Action menu (B).
- Select the role name from the Right Navigation Panel (C).
- Enter the role name. The role name should be unique.
- Once you update the name, the updated details will be displayed as shown below.
- Creating Application Role
- Modify Role
- Removing Application Role
- Modify Permission set
- Manage Membership Role