Visual Guard allows you to remove the created role.
Note: You can also Remove a Role by selecting it and pressing the delete Key
To remove the role, follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application > Roles > Role name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The detail of the selected role name will be displayed.
- Access the Remove menu using any of the following options:
- Right click on the role name and select the Remove menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the role name from the Left Navigation Panel and select Remove menu from the Action menu (B).
- A Delete Confirmation screen will be displayed.
- Click “YES” to continue the deletion or click “NO” to cancel the deletion.
- The role will be removed from the list of roles.