Edit a Windows User
Visual Guard allows you to modify the existing user accounts.
- You will be allowed to modify the details only if you have been assigned the privilege. Refer special roles section for more details on privilege.
To edit the Window user details perform the following steps:
- Select Repository > Users from the Left Navigation Panel. All the users will be displayed in the Grid in Right Panel.
- Click on the name of the user displayed in the Grid. “Edit User Details” Screen will open.
- You can modify following user details using this module
|User account details|
|User name||The Username displays the name used for logon process. This name will be retrieved from the User accounts and is not managed by Visual Guard. Hence you will be unable to modify it.|
|User Id||This option displays the unique identifier assigned to the user. This field cannot be modified|
|User Type||This option displays the user type for example Window User in current scenario|
|Visual Guard Administrator||This option displays whether the user has been assigned a role of admin or not.|
- Modifying User Profile Details
- User Operations