Review the Permissions of a User
Visual Guard allows you to view the permissions of the existing user accounts.
- You will be allowed to modify the details only if you have been assigned the privilege. Refer special roles section for more details on privilege
To modify the groups of the user, follow the following steps:
- Select a Repository > Users from the Left Navigation Panel. All the users will be displayed in the Grid in Right Panel.
- Click on the name of the user displayed in the Grid. “Edit User Details” Screen will open.
- Select the Groups Tab (A), as marked in the below screen.
- The list of all the permissions currently assigned to the user will be displayed.
- Click on the permission Icon from the right most column to know where does the permission come from
- Permission screen will be displayed as shown below.
See Also :