Delete from Repository list
Visual Guard allows you to remove the selected repository from the list.
- The option “remove repository” allows you to totally erase a repository and all its content from your system.
- It is different from the option “delete from list” which allows you to delete the name of a repository from the treeview in the console (in this case the repository and its content are still in the database).
- You can add the repository in the console using Selecting existing repository option.
You can add the repository in the console using Selecting existing repository option.
Follow the steps below to delete the repository from the list:
- Login to the Repository that needs to be deleted
- The repository details of the selected repository will be displayed as shown below.
- Access the Delete from repository list option using one of the options below:
- Right click on the repository name and select the Delete from repository list menu item (A) from the menu.
- Select Delete from repository list menu item from Action Menu. (B)
- Clicking “Delete from list” provided in the Right Navigation Panel.
- The user will be asked for confirmation
- Click “Yes” to continue or click “No” to cancel
Leave a Comment