Visual Guard allows you to deploy the created repository. With this option you can make a copy of the whole repository to use it in the same system or the other system.
To deploy a repository, follow the steps below:
- Login to the Repository.
- Access the Deploy Repository menu using any of the following options:
- Right click on the repository name and select the Deploy Repository menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the repository name from the Left Navigation Panel and select the Deploy Repository menu from the Action menu (B).
- The Repository Deployment Wizard screen will be displayed as shown below.
Click “Next >” to continue the wizard or click “Cancel” to cancel the wizard.
On clicking “Next >” the screen below will be displayed.
- Select any one of the options for deploying the data of the repository
|Export data in a deployment configuration file (A).||This option enables you to generate a deployment configuration file.|
This file can be used by the deployment tool to perform the specified actions later.
|Deploy in an existing repository (B).||This option enables you to perform directly the specified actions in the selected repository.|