Is Anonymous Session Supported
Is Anonymous Session Supported option displays whether the anonymous session is supported by the application. This option can be set to true only if one of the roles is set as anonymous.
To modify the Is Anonymous Session Supported, follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application > Generate Visual Guard Configuration Files menu.
- The details of the associated Configuration Files will be displayed as shown below.
- Click on the IsAnonymousSessionSupported option in the screen (A), “V” will appear at the end.
- Click “V” , a dropdown list will appear.
- Select True if anonymous session is supported else select False.
- Once you update the details they will be displayed as shown below: