Clear all properties for selected objects
Estimated reading: 1 minute
- You can clear all edited properties for selected objects by following the steps below:
- Select an object from the list of components (A), the list of associated properties will also be automatically displayed in the properties screen (B) on Security Action Wizard.
- Select the object that needs to be cleared, click on the Clear all properties for selected objects link (C).
- This property will be enabled only when any property of the selected object is edited.
- After clearing the properties, click “Finish” to confirm the changes.
Leave a Comment