Global MFA Policy
What is a Global MFA Policy? A Global MFA Policy in Visual Guard is a centralized set of rules and settings that define how MFA is applied across all applications and users within an organization.
In Winconsole to edit the global MFA policy follow the below steps.
Step 1: Click on the Repository –> you will see the page with details of the repository
Step 2: On the bottom left corner you will see the Edit Global MFA Policy link
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
- Select the type of method you are opting for the security.
- OTP via email or phone
- Secure link via email or phone
- The number of Grace logins (allows users a limited number of logins, or a period of time, to access a system without completing the usual authentication requirements) you would like to provide.
- Provide the setting required.-
- Scope: choose where you want the setting to reflect either under the whole Repository or specific Application
- Duration: You can mention the time till when you want this feature to be active till
- Provide the enrollment URL information