Edit Permission List
This module allows you to grant or revoke list of permissions assigned to a permission set.
To grant or revoke list of permissions to a permission set follow the steps below:
Note: In addition to the below option you can also assign a permission to a permission set by directly dragging and dropping the permission to the permission set.
- Select the Repository > Application > Permission Set> Permission set name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The selected permission set details will be displayed.
- You can access the Edit permissions list menu using one of the following options:
- Right click on the permission set name and select the Edit permission list menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the permission set name from the Left Navigation Panel and select Edit permission list menu from the Action menu (B).
- Select the Granted Permissions option from the Right Navigation Panel (C).
- Select the permission set name and press Ctrl + G
- “Change Permissions of Permission Set Name” screen will be displayed. For example here the screen name is Change Permission of Full trust permissions.
- Select the permission that needs to be granted from list of permissions (A).
- You can grant a single permission at a time. Once permission (A) is selected, Grant (B) will be enabled.
- Click ” -> Grant” , the granted permission will be displayed in Current granted permissions section (C).
- User can remove the permission by selecting the permission from Current granted permission list.
- Click “<- Revoke” to remove the permission. The removed permission will again be available in List of permissions (D).
- Click “OK” to save the permissions or click “Cancel” to discard the changes.
- Once you save the details, the list of Granted permissions will be updated.