Clear All Properties
You can clear all edited properties for a Property Action.
Follow the steps below to Clear all properties.
- Access the Security action creating wizard screen. The list of all components will be displayed on the screen
- Click on the Clear all properties (A) to clear all properties associated with the selected component.
- Please Note: This property will be enabled only when property of any component is edited.
- All the properties will be removed as highlighted above.
- After clearing the properties, click “Finish” . Following message will be displayed to you:
- As soon as you finish the poperty will be removed as shown below:
- In addition the security action will be saved and displayed as shown below.