Visual Guard allows you to delete any User Profile Attribute.
Note: However you will be not be able to delete the inbuilt User Profile Attributes of the system.
Follow the steps below to edit a User Profile Attribute:
- Login to the Repository.
- From the Settings item, select the User Profile Attribute Details as shown in the below screen.
Note: Default user profile attributes like first name, last name cannot be edited or deleted.
- In the above screen, click icon in front of the User Profile Attribute which you want to delete (B).
- The User Profile Attribute form will be displayed in edit mode as shown below.
See Also: missing links
- Add New Profile Attribute
- Mapping the Profile Attributes
- Sort Profile Attributes
- Delete Profile Attributes