Windows Groups option displays whether the roles granted to Windows Groups are to be included in the roles of the user.
To modify the Windows Groups, follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application > Generate Visual Guard Configuration Files menu.
- The details of the associated Configuration Files will be displayed as shown below.
- Click on the IncludeWindowsGroups option in the screen (A), “v” will appear at the end.
- Click “V” a dropdown list will appear.
- Select True if the roles of the windows group are to be included in the user roles else select False.
- Once you update the details, the updated details will be displayed as shown below: