Visual Guard supports authentication based on DBMS account for Oracle 8 and higher and SQL Server 2000 and higher.
Visual Guard allows you to re-use user accounts and passwords defined in these DBMS. The credentials are stored in the SQL/ Oracle repository.
You can restrict the access to Visual Guard or any other application integrated with it using Roles and Permissions. Click here for more information on Roles.
Visual Guard allows you to perform following actions
- Creating Database User Account
- Modifying Database User Account
- Grant Roles to multiple users
- Grant Groups to multiple users
- Deleting Database User Account
- Filter and Select User