Visual Guard allows you to remove the created permission set.
To remove the permission set, follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application > Permission Set> Permission set name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The detail of the selected permission set will be displayed.
- Access the Remove menu using any of the following options:
- Right click on the permission set name and select the Remove menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the permission set name from the Left Navigation Panel and select Remove menu from the Action menu (B).
- Select the permission and press Delete key.
- A Delete Confirmation screen will be displayed.
- Click “Yes” to continue the deletion or click “NO” to cancel the deletion.
- The permission set will be removed from the list.