New Shared Role
Visual Guard allows you to create new shared role.
Note: You will be allowed to create the role only if you have been assigned the privilege. Refer roles section for more details on privilege
To create a new shared role follow the steps below:
Login to the Repository and select the Shared Roles .
- Access the New Shared Role menu using any of the options below:
- Right click on the Shared Roles and select the New Shared Role menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the Repository > Shared Roles from the Left Navigation Panel and select the New Shared Role menu from the Action menu (B).
- The new shared role will be created under the Shared Roles as shown below:
- Once the new shared role is created, it will be displayed in the editable mode for renaming (C). You can rename the new shared role.
- The renamed role will be displayed as shown below: