Visual Guard allows you to check security actions for the created permissions. With this you can check whether created actions for the permission are valid or not.
Please Note: In case the user selects Check Security Actions option using the permission then the system will check the security action for all actions under the selected permission. Else the security will be checked only for the selected individual action.
To check security actions follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application > Permissions > Permission name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The details of the selected permission will be displayed as shown below.
- Access the Check security actions menu using any of the options below:
- Right click on the permission name and select the Check security actions menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the permission name from the Left Navigation Panel and select the Check security actions menu from the Action menu (B).
- A message will be displayed stating whether the actions created for the permission are valid or not.
- If the actions are valid, following screen will be displayed.
- If the actions are not valid error message will be displayed in the Log view as shown below.
Leave a Comment