Via a Configuration File
Visual Guard allows you to deploy the repository in a configuration file.
To deploy the repository in a configuration file, follow the steps below:
- Open the Repository Deployment Wizard screen. Click here (missing link) for more information.
- Select the Export data in a deployment configuration file option (A).
- Click “Next >” to proceed. The screen below will be displayed.
- Visual Guard provides you with following deployment option. Select any one of the options from the above screen: (Missing links)
- Deploy an application
- Deploy the repository
- Deploy parameters of the repository