Visual Guard allows you to remove the created permission.
To remove the permission, follow the steps below:
- Select the Repository > Application > Permission > Permission name from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The detail of the selected permission name will be displayed.
- Access the Remove menu using any of the following options:
- Right click on the permission name and select the Remove menu (A) from the popup menu.
- Select the permission name from the Left Navigation Panel and select Remove menu from the Action menu (B).
- Select the permission and press Delete key.
- A Delete Confirmation screen will be displayed.
- Click “yes” to continue the deletion or click “No” to cancel the deletion.
- The permission will be removed from the list of permissions.