Visual Guard allows you to create new permission for restricting user or allowing them access.
Note: You will be allowed to create the permissions only if you have been assigned the privilege. Refer special roles section for more details on privilege.
Follow the steps below to create a permission:
- Login to the Repository and select the Application name under which the permission(s) is to be created.
- Access the New Permission using one of the options below:
- Right click on the Repository > Application > Permissions and select the New Permission menu (A).
- Right click on the Repository > Application (B) and select the New Permission menu.
- Select the Repository > Application from the Left Navigation Panel and select New Permission menu from the Action menu (C ).
- The new permission will be created under the Permissions folder as shown below:
- As the new permission is created, it will be in editable mode for renaming (A). You can rename the new permission.
- The renamed permission will be displayed as shown below:
Leave a Comment