Edit the Groups of a User
To modify the groups of the user, follow the following steps:
- Below steps allows you to assign particular Group to Multiple Users.
- You will not be able to revoke Group of a multiple users from here. You have to revoke the Groups from Users one by one.
- Select a Repository > Users from the Left Navigation Panel. All the users will be displayed in the Grid in Right Panel.
- Select the user by clicking on the Check Box placed besides the Name of the User (A).
- You can also select user after filtering the list of users by using the filter option. Click here to know more about filter option.
Note: The options at the bottom of the screen will be active only if at least one user is selected in the grid.
Note: You can select either single/multiple users by selecting multiple check boxes. Hence you can assign a particular group to multiple users at a time.
- Grid (B) displays the list of selected users. This grid (B) will not be visible initially. For this you need to click on “Show Selected Users” option.
- The grid can be hidden by clicking on “Hide Selected Users” option. This option will be visible only if selected users grid is displayed on the page.
- Click on “Edit Group” , you will get 2 options as shown in below:
- Assign to Group
- Remove from Group
ASSIGN TO GROUP
As soon as you select the option “Assign to Group”, you are provided with the screen as shown below
Please note: The groups which are assigned to all the selected users will be disabled and cannot be selected in above screen
- Select a Group (C). Only one group can be selected at a time using above screen. As you select the group, “OK” will be enabled.
- Click “OK” to assign the Group or click “Cancel” to discard the changes. The selected Group will be assigned to all the selected users.
REMOVE FROM GROUP
- As soon as you select the option “Remove from Group”, you are provided with the screen as shown below
Please note: The groups which are not assigned to any of the selected users, will be disabled and cannot be selected in above screen
- Select a Group. Only one Group can be selected at a time using above screen. As you select role, “OK” will be enabled.
- Click “Ok” to remove group assignment or click “Cancel” to discard the changes. The selected Role will be revoked for all the selected users.
- Creating Visual Guard User Account
- Modifying Visual Guard User Account
- Lock/Unlock single or multiple users
- Approve/Unapprove single or multiple users
- Grant roles to multiple users
- Deleting Visual Guard User Account
- Filter and Select User