Edit User Profile
Visual Guard allows you to modify the existing user accounts.
- You will be allowed to modify the details only if you have been assigned the privilege. Refer special roles section for more details on privilege
- Below steps allows you to assign/revoke the Roles of particular Users. Click here if you want to assign a particular Role to multiple users at a time.
To modify the User Profile Details of the user, perform the following steps:
- Select a Repository > Users from the Left Navigation Panel. All the users will be displayed in the Grid in Right Panel.
- Click on the name of the user displayed in the Grid. “Edit User Details” Screen will open.
- Select the User Profile Details Tab (A), as marked in the below screen.
- The User Profile Details of the user will be displayed.
- Above screen will show all the attributes been created. The behavior of attributes will depend on the properties of attributes been set while creating those Attributes.
For Example: Attributes with “Is Read Only” property set to true will be disabled here and cannot be modified by the user.
- You can edit all the fields except the fields, for which a default value has been fixed. To edit these default values, go to the User Profile Attributes section in the Repository.
- Click “Save” provided at the Bottom Right corner (B) to save the changes.
- To cancel the operation, Click “Cancel” provided at the Bottom Right corner.
See Also :
Leave a Comment