The Workflow is a system meant to personalized notifications or actions in the Visual Guard Webconsole.
- To create a workflow, click on Workflows on the left navigation panel> Manage workflow> create a workflow (A).
Two types of Workflows can be created:
- Create notification on user action
- Create a custom user
Create a notification on a user action
To Create a notification on a user action: the page below page will open.
- The name can be defined in the “name” boxe (A)
- The Event can be defined in the “Event” boxe (B)
- An infinity of events can be chosen to define the workflow :
After choosing de name and defining the event,
- Enter the description of the Workflow that is being created (C)
- Enter below the receiver(s) of the email / notification and click on add.
- The chosen Email will be added in the “selected receiver Email”
After choosing these parameters, enter the email that is going to be send as notification in “Email body”.
- Other parameters can be chosen
- Global variable
- Special Parameteres
Create a custom Workflow
To create a custom workflow, the page below will open:
The name and the description of the Workflow can be defined:
- The name in (A)
- The description in (B)
Two parameters have to be defined:
- The trigger
- The Event log Id trigger
To select the trigger, open the rolling list below it and choose between the three possible triggers:
To select the Event or id Trigger, open the rolling list and choose between the many possibilities:
If you select the trigger Interval, the interval trigger will have to be chosen as below :
If you select the trigger schedule, one or several days of the week have to be selected and a schedule time has to be filled :
- After choosing all the settings of the workflow, click on create in the right corner of the page.
- To add parameters and “events” to the workflow, click on it once it is created and follow these instructions : Edit a workflow