Remove an Application
Visual Guard allows you to remove the applications that have been integrated with it.
- Once deleted from the repository you cannot use the application. You will have to delete all reference to Visual Guard from the application.
- In case you remove an application it will no longer be available.
Follow the steps below to delete the application integrated with the Visual Guard.
- Select the Repository > Application from the Left Navigation Panel.
- The application detail of the selected application will be displayed as shown below.
- Delete the integrated application using one of the options below:
- Right-click on the Application from the Left Navigation and select the Remove option from the menu
- Select the Remove option from the Action menu.
- You will be asked for confirmation before the application is removed from the repository.
- Enter the confirmation code displayed on the confirmation screen. Click “OK” to delete the application.
- You can Cancel the operation by clicking “Cancel” .
- The application will be removed from the list of integrated application.
Leave a Comment